Triscribe is developing ePrescribing analytics for NHS hospitals
Help hospital pharmacists realise the benefits of investment in ePrescribing systems.
- Medicines optimisation through improved information on usage, prescribing and administration of medicines.
- Improve medicines safety and medicines governance. Up to date reporting against key safety indicators.
- Deliver hospital pharmacy transformation programme (HPTP) by reducing admin and reporting elements of infrastructure programmes.
- Allow hospital pharmacists to focus on their own quality needs and priorities
Our pilot programme is well advanced and we are aiming to launch in late 2017.
If you see the potential and would like to keep up to date with Triscribe SIGN UP FOR MORE DETAILS
Support medicines optimisation
- Number and dosage of prescription by drug name
- Number and dosage of administration by drug name
- Aligned to DMD codes
- Prescriptions by ward and by prescriber
- Analysis by prescribed route
- Demographics based on age and gender profile
Improve medicines safety and governance
- Details of timing of prescriptions and administrations
- Reporting against many BJCP patient safety indicators
- Six IMPACT indicators
- Analysis of missed doses
- Gap analysis of scheduled administrations
- Compare prescribed route with administrations
Help deliver HPTP
- Aligned with Carter report focus on clinical services
- Reduce administration and reporting burden
- Automated reporting on key usage and safety measures
- Reporting on high costs drugs
- CQUIN targets eg anti-microbial usage
- Support your hospital pharmacy transformation programme
Focus on your own quality needs
- Modern software with latest security features
- Highest standards of information governance
- All patient data pseudonymised on site
- Access to data plug in to develop your own analysis
- Develop ideas to support key projects and priorities
- Enable benchmarking within the NHS